milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively.
If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages:
* Updated installation manual for CentOS 7
* Removed obsolete AllowSupplementaryGroups option because
it was deprecated since ClamAV 0.100.0
* Fixed to use [Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #137]
* Fixed "Authentication" typos in configuration document [Patch by SATOH Kiyoshi][GitHub #138]
* Fixed missing database.host in configuration document [Reported by SATOH Kiyoshi]
* Dropped CentOS 6 support
* Added a sample Ruby milter script that replaces content
* Fixed to use Ubuntu version instead of code name not to fail package upgrade.
[Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #137]
* Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA
* SATOH Kiyoshi