milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively.
If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages:
A bug fix release of 1.8.6.
* [rpm] Keep user configuration settings on upgrade.
* [deb][rpm] Separate milter-manager-log-analyzer from milter-manager.
[Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #21]
* Use Ruby1.9 on CentOS6 or later.
* Drop Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot(11.10) support.
* Add Ubuntu Raring Ringtail(13.04) support.
* Add Debian jessie support.
=== milter manager
* Support Ruby2.0.0.
* [debian] Support init file that contains non-ASCII characters.
[Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #23]
* Process mail log even if it includes invalid byte sequence.
[Reported by Satoru Sakashita][GitHub #24]
* Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA
* Satoru Sakashita