milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively.
If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages:
A development release. Evaluation mode was added.
* Added ((<evaluation
that ignores a result of child milter.
* Added configuration items:
* max number of concurrent connections:
* max number of file descriptors:
* Supported EPEL [Reported by Syunsuke Komma]
* Supported timeout configuration based on
milter-greylist's tarpit configuration.
* Added more the Ruby bindings [Yuto Hayamizu]
=== milter manager admin
* Supported Rails 2.3.4
* Added --syslog options that logs to syslog.
* Supported milter-greylist's SPF result.
* Yuto Hayamizu
* Syunsuke Komma