Kazehakase is a Web browser which aims to provide a user interface that is truly user-friendly & fully customizable. It supports tabbed browsing, a "remote bookmark" feature (through RSS) in a menu or sidebar, a variable UI to adapt to the user's skill level, and customizable mouse gestures and key accelerators.
29 day has been finished...
* updated Copyright year (MUNEDA Takahiro)
* fixed signal handling in Ruby extension (Kouhei Sutou)
* fixed a mkinstalldirs (Kouhei Sutou)
* worked with Firefox-220.127.116.11 or higher (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* fixed library install place problem for kazehakase-cvs.ebuild in Gentoo (Hiroyuki Ikezoe, Kouhei Sutou)
* added new API to get destination anchors (Hiroyuki Ikezoe, Kouhei Sutou)
* implemented Kz::Bookmark for Ruby extension (Kouhei Sutou)
* improved UI of RubyDialog (Kouhei Sutou)
* improved extension initialization (Kouhei Sutou)
* added new actions:
** MoveToNextAnchor/MoveToPreviousAnchor (Kouhei Sutou)
** ReloadWithoutFragment (Kouhei Sutou)
* fixed some minor bugs (Hiroyuki Ikezoe, Kouhei Sutou)