Kazehakase is a Web browser which aims to provide a user interface that is truly user-friendly & fully customizable. It supports tabbed browsing, a "remote bookmark" feature (through RSS) in a menu or sidebar, a variable UI to adapt to the user's skill level, and customizable mouse gestures and key accelerators.
* Zoom (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* Increase/Decrease text size (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* Progress bar in the downloader sidebar (Takuro Ashie)
* Use gs command directly to create thumbnail (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* "-geometry" option support (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* Scrap Bookmark was placed by "Clip" (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
"Clip" can clip with style sheet.
* Back button with history (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
* Remove location entry setting on preference (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
Please use smart bookmark editor from the main menu "Bookmark" ->
"Other bookmarks" -> "Edit smart bookmarks" or the popup menu "Edit
smart bookmark" at the location entry.
* Support for Mozilla 1.7.3 (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)