Kazehakase is a Web browser which aims to provide a user interface that is truly user-friendly & fully customizable. It supports tabbed browsing, a "remote bookmark" feature (through RSS) in a menu or sidebar, a variable UI to adapt to the user's skill level, and customizable mouse gestures and key accelerators.
* Stricter code for Ruby Extention (Kouhei SUTOU)
* Activate OpenAllBookmarks action when the head of the bookmark menu is clicked by middle button (Ryo SHIMIZU)
* Update the bookmark automatically when RSS is bookmarked by using 'RSS notification' button (Ryo SHIMIZU)
* Supported Rast ( http://projects.netlab.jp/rast/ ) for history searcing (Ryo SHIMIZU)
** './configure --with-search-engine=rast' is an option to use Rast.
* Fixed the bug, images and style-sheet are not saved when 'Clip' is executed.
* Change the 'RSS notification' icon same as Firefox (Kouhei SUTOU, Ryo SHIMIZU)
* Added CloseAllTabs and TabCloseAllTabs action (Ryo SHIMIZU)
* Setting 'Kazehakase' as window title when no tab is opened (Ryo SHIMIZU)