[tomoyo-users-en 438] Re: How to Download Tomoyo Source Code at http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/lxr/source?

Zurück zum Archiv-Index
Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Thu Jan 5 18:10:55 JST 2012

Hello.

TEH JIA YEW wrote:
> 3. I need to enable IMA in kernel 2.6.32-generic-ccs as part of my work.

You want to use TOMOYO 1.8 + IMA on Ubuntu 10.04, right?

  Tomoyo in http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/lxr/source/?v=linux-2.6.32.52-ccs-1.8.3
> can be compiled into one single kernel.

You can use a build script available at
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/tomoyo/svn/view/trunk/1.8.x/ccs-patch/specs/build-ubuntu_10.04.sh?root=tomoyo&view=co&revision=5711&content-type=text%2Fplain .
You will get 2.6.32-generic-ccs kernel deb packages by running this script on a
2.6.32-generic kernel on Ubuntu 10.04.
In order to enable IMA, be sure to insert

  sed -i -e 's/# CONFIG_IMA is not set/CONFIG_IMA=y/' -- debian.master/config/config.common.ubuntu

between

  # Start compilation.

and

  debian/rules binary-headers || die "Failed to build kernel package."

of this script.

IMA is already enabled (i.e. built with CONFIG_IMA=y) if you can use
RHEL6/Fedora14 and later instead of Ubuntu 10.04.