[tomoyo-users-en 195] Fw: RE: Re: Tomoyo on Nexus One

Zurück zum Archiv-Index
mailb****@yahoo***** mailb****@yahoo*****
Tue Aug 31 17:50:27 JST 2010

Hello.

mailb****@yahoo***** wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience implementing tomoyo on Nexus One?
> I tried to apply the tomoyo guide for Android emulator on the Nexus One but it fails.
> I run ps in the "adb shell" and /sbin/ccs-editpolicy-agent was not found.

I don't have a real device. But I guess that /sbin/ccs-editpolicy-agent
(or other TOMOYO related files) has not been uploaded to the real device.

Googling with "Nexus One init" reported a page http://www.ekesete.net/log/?p=1658
titled "Building froyo source for Nexus One" (Sorry, the page is written in
Japanese. You could try Google's translation service).
I can see several programs such as ./extract-files.sh and ./unzip-files.sh
which I didn't use for android emulator.

"Building from source -- CyanogenMod Wiki"
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php/Building_from_source#Building_for_Passion.2FNexus_One
(which is linked from the above page) would help you.

Other possibilities are

(1) Not booted with TOMOYO kernel.
    You can try "adb shell cat /proc/ccs/version".

(2) TOMOYO is not enabled.
    You can check dmesg for "Mandatory Access Control activated.".

Regards.

Thanks Tetsuo Handa!

It turn out that i created a symlink in init.rc this is why /sbin/ccs-init cannot be executed as init.rc is not started yet. I have removed the symlink and created a folder /lib and dmesg found "Mandatory Access Control activated."

Hello.