[tomoyo-dev-en 151] Re: Distribution support

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Mon Feb 14 09:33:20 JST 2011

Jamie Nguyen wrote:
> OK, then I will remove image links where they are not appropriate.

Thanks.

> Do you have statistics?

Unfortunately no. Since the download counter
http://sourceforge.jp/frs/redir.php?f=/tomoyo/$ReleaseID/$Filename
generates HTTP 301/302 responses, I gave up counting .deb downloads.
But, guessing from .rpm downloads, there are few.

> Cent OS 3
> Debian Etch
> Fedora 11/12
> openSUSE 11.0/11.1
> Ubuntu 8.10
Ubuntu 9.04
VineLinux 4.2

Above have EOL reached.

> (and maybe asianux 2)

Not reached.

> Do you plan to continue building kernels for these?

At least, kernel patches are continued because I sometimes
accept inquiries about old versions. Maybe binary packages
for EOL reached versions should be built on demand.