[Netrf-release] Re: bujek home

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

Diethelm Birney salin****@acs*****
2006年 8月 17日 (木) 04:19:54 JST

D j ea q r H v om z e O x wn h er,

Your c j re q di l t doesn't mat s ter to us!

If you O i WN r q ea b l e c st h at e e and want I i MM j EDIA q TE
c i as o h to s c pen u d ANY w t ay you like,
or simply wish to L g OW g ER your mont d hly p m ayme q nt h s
by a third or more, here are the d j ea b ls c we have T t OD x AY:

$ 49 r 0 , 0 o 00 a l s lo b w a n s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 3 g 70 , 00 z 0 a y s lo w w a j s 3 , 5 w 5 %
$ 25 n 0 , 00 m 0 a h s lo r w a l s 3 , 7 m 5 %
$ 2 y 00 , 0 c 00 a c s l w ow a p s 3 , 9 t 0 %

V u is t it ou y r web s r it y e <http://www.peradesunmewuince.com>

Diethelm Birney , Ap r pr m ova o l M d ana w ge c r

informed me to get stuffed if they could. But the labtechs would have
found nothing when they examined the artifact. Floyd would have told
his confused story about what had happened when he had jumped in with