[macemacsjp-english 665] Fwd: [Macemacsjp-users 1167] Re: Transparency patch (again)

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Sat Sep 23 04:06:43 JST 2006

Hi Pete and list,

I forward two emails.

First one:
An updated patch. Sorry, I sent it to the wrong address -- to the
japanese list.

Second one:
Take a look at the screenshot from Japanese user. A transparent emacs
works on his Linux!

-- Seiji

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Seiji Zenitani <zenit****@mac*****>
> Date: 2006年9月21日 13:35:30:JST
> To: MacEmacs <macem****@lists*****>
> Subject: [Macemacsjp-users 1167] Re: Transparency patch (again)
>
> Hi,
>
>> In our environment (Gentoo AMD64), transparency excellently works on
>> XGL. On X.org, emacs works without throwing critical errors, but
>> transparency does not work. It still needs a way to go.
>
> Now compatible with both XGL and X.org.
> http://macemacsjp.sourceforge.jp/package/test/
> transparency2-20060921.patch
>
> For details, see the below email (Japanese language, but I think
> it's useful).
> http://lists.sourceforge.jp/mailman/archives/macemacsjp-users/2006-
> September/001165.html
>
> -- Seiji