[JM:01662] Re: 69

Zurück zum Archiv-Index
Mick info****@lk-to*****
2020年 1月 6日 (月) 22:09:25 JST

Dear sir,
I am Mick from LK-Mould Ltd, LK have 18 years experience in manufacturing mould and moulding services.
LK Mould is a Professional Tool maker and Plastic Injection Molder and focus on manufacturing Plastic mould &Die cast Mould and injection molding.
we have rich experience in hot runner mould, Over Mold, Unscrewing Mold, Double Ejection Mold, Mold with many sliders .
As a Plastic Injection Molder, we are familiar with PA6+30%GF, PPO,TPO, TPE, PSU, PEI and other common material. We have 10 sets injection Machine ranges from 80T to 2000T.
and LK-MOULD leads the plastic industry in China when it comes to helping companies to reach their production goals. Ccontinuous innovation and strive for excellence in plastic mold. and the price is competitive.
do you have any project aobut  Plastic & Die cast Molds or Plastic Parts? if yes,feel free email me the drawing, i will help you do my best.

Thanks And Best Wishes
Mick
LK MOULD LTD
Tel: 0086-769-89760495
Fax: 0086-769-81663340
Factory Address: No.21 xinanlang Road, JingXia henan Indusrial Distric.
NOTE:
In over 20 years, LK-Mould has made a name as a reliable business partner on the European & US-market for tool making and mold production in China.
Our injection molds always meet highest quality standards, which of course also applies to our tooling, die casting and plastic products from China