The aim of this project is to compile up-to-date Windows builds of FontForge.
The build system used was based off that offered by Matthew Petroff (http://www.mpetroff.net/software/fontforge-windows/), but has since been practically rewritten.
This is a work-in-progress, and builds may be unstable.
Fixed in 20-06-14 / d4abd3:
* Cairo is now used
- Antialiased & faster rendering
- Win32 font backend is now used - fonts from the system can now be used for the UI.
* Some more UI bugs fixed
- Menus are not excessively long any more
* Bundle the Python executable (python.exe as ffpython.exe)
- Direct access to FontForge's Python subsystem (Ticket #2)
I will be away for up to 2 months, so do not expect new builds until around August some time.
* No collab support. Unlikely to be added.
* CTRL-C from console no longer interrupts/stops FontForge