Foren: サポート (Thread #4676)

Welcome to Help (2004-03-04 02:43 by Anonym #8386)

Welcome to Help

Reply to #8386×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Welcome to Help (2004-07-22 16:55 by Anonym #10297)

Hello i'm using Eclipse 3.0, and i don't know how to install it.

Have I to uncompress it into plugins directory?
ow have I to call the folder into wich I will uncompress?

Thank You.
Bruno
Reply to #8386

Reply to #10297×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Welcome to Help (2004-07-22 22:37 by (del#8323) #10298)

Please look at the following page. The installation method has appeared.

http://propedit.sourceforge.jp/index_en.html

Best regards.
Reply to #8386

Reply to #10298×

RE: Welcome to Help (2004-07-28 16:56 by Anonym #10385)

Ok, thanks.

I'll install it from update site.
Reply to #10298

Reply to #10385×