Threads in a forum are laid out sequentially with the latest at the top, but now there's a new feature to make a part of them stick at the top.
- Only your forum manager or project admin is granted the right to change the settings for sticky threads.
- You can choose to make each thread sticky while creating one or afterwards.
- We offer three priority levels, from which you can choose to add to each thread. Threads with higher priority goes at the top. When there are multiple threads with the same level of priority, the latest are displayed at the top.
Formerly, there wasn’t much you could do with regulating comments, besides whether to allow anonymous users to post a comment or not. But now, you can be more specific with whom you allow to post for every new thread.
- Only forum manager or project admin is granted the right to change the settings for restrictions on thread comments.
- When the settings are left untouched, the behavior of the entire forum will be based on whether to allow anonymous users to post or allow logged-in users only.
- The restrictions that you can set for each thread are as follows.
- Anyone can make a post. (Even when forum settings prohibit anonymous users from making a post, anonymous users will be able to make a post.)
- Only logged-in users can make a post. (Even when forum settings allow anonymous users to make a post, anonymous users won’t be able to make a post.)
- Only project members can make a post.