Foren: 公開討議 (Thread #28892)

Error "extype 7305" when compling COMM sample (2011-03-21 08:44 by Pier Andrea #56316)

Hi,
I've tryed to convert/compile BAS files with Lazarus with good success.
I found a problem converting COMM samples having "CHARACTER INPUT #1: S$" or "LINE INPUT #1: S$" lines of code.
OK sending RS232 strings.

the reported error is:

extype 7305
Non-existent record

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.
Pier Andrea.

Reply to #56316×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Error "extype 7305" when compling COMM sample (2011-03-21 10:10 by SHIRAISHI Kazuo #56317)

Thanks for testing BASICAcc.
I missed tests about comm samples.
You find
(*
if isCommPortName(FName) then
ptext^:=TCommFile.create
else
*)
at 416 line in BasLib.pas.
Removing (* and *) , and rewrite them as follows.

if isCommPortName(FName) then
ttext:=TCommFile.create
else

Probably this resolves the problem if your environment is Windows.

Reply to #56316

Reply to #56317×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Error "extype 7305" when compling COMM sample (2011-03-21 10:17 by SHIRAISHI Kazuo #56318)

Note that you should remove all files in the OUTPUT folder when you edit the source.
Reply to #56317

Reply to #56318×