Foren: English (Thread #31191)

Amateras plugins UNSIGNED and broken (2011-12-22 00:44 by Rick #61213)

My Amateras plugins worked until recently I checked to see that everything was broken. The likely cause is that the jars are UNSIGNED. I see the jars in the folder and Project Amateras plugin in the list. However, ERD diagrams are blank and new ones cannot save tables. They are in the XML in the .erd file. But, the diagram opens empty.

It does not help that the Eclipse Marketplace locations for Amateras are also broken (according to Eclipse).

I am looking to see how I can permit Eclipse to accept the plugins unsigned. Also, to see if I can sign them myself.

The best solution is to have the signed before being downloaded.

Thanks. I will be checking back.

Reply to #61213×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Amateras plugins UNSIGNED and broken (2011-12-22 23:54 by Rick #61232)

Well, signing the jar files with keytool and jarsigner did not fix anything. The plugins still show as unsigned in Eclipse and still refuse to operate correctly.

This is impeding my progress. I was such a fan. I still want to believe. Something is broken. I hope it is not me.

Thanks.

richard.bollinger@ieee.org
Reply to #61213

Reply to #61232×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Amateras plugins UNSIGNED and broken (2012-01-04 17:40 by dpself #61477)

Rick,
Upgrading to Java 7 seems to break the plugin for me. The symptom was that diagrams did not render. Uninstalling and reverting back to 6 seems to have returned it to a working state for now.
Duncan.
Reply to #61213

Reply to #61477×