Foren: ヘルプ (Thread #46283)

Insert last argument (2022-07-28 02:33 by maxgyver83 #90680)

One feature that I miss a lot and could not find is bash's `insert-last-argument` or fish's `history-token-search-backward` (both usually mapped to `Alt-.`).

Is this available in yash?

Reply to #90680×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

Re: Insert last argument (2022-07-28 23:28 by magicant #90698)

I think `vi-append-last-bigword` works similarly to the commands you mentioned, if not exactly the same.
Reply to #90680

Reply to #90698×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

Re: Insert last argument (2022-07-29 05:11 by maxgyver83 #90699)

Reply To Message #90698
> I think `vi-append-last-bigword` works similarly to the commands you mentioned, if not exactly the same.

Thank you! I think it's good enough in most cases. (It doesn't help when the last bigword is a filename containing spaces or when I want to get the last argument of the second to last command.)
Reply to #90698

Reply to #90699×