Foren: MIDITrail Message board (Thread #36075)

Full screen / 3D Vision (Stereoscopic) support? (2014-10-18 12:46 by inathan007 #74622)

Hi, gotta say this program is impressive, but it still lacks full screen support, which should allow stereoscopic 3D output (like in 3D theaters) via the NVIDIA 3D Vision drivers.

I've spent hours looking for a way to force it into full screen (fullscreenizer, ShiftWindow, DXWnd, D3DWindower) and none worked.

Could you please enable the option to display true/immersive (not borderless) full screen? or better yet, support 3D vision output at least on windowed mode?
3D should work with any DirectX or OpenGL (via GLDirect on full screen) APIs.

Some info: http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-main.html
This would be truly amazing! :D
Good luck!

Reply to #74622×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

Re: Full screen / 3D Vision (Stereoscopic) support? (2015-03-09 00:22 by yknk #75682)

Thank you for your message.
I am sorry for the delay in my response.

I think it is very interesting to see MIDITrail in 3D VISION.
I'm going to add full screen support in the future.

Reply to #74622

Reply to #75682×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

Re: Full screen / 3D Vision (Stereoscopic) support? (2015-03-10 04:12 by inathan007 #75691)

[メッセージ #75682 への返信]
> Thank you for your message.
> I am sorry for the delay in my response.
>
> I think it is very interesting to see MIDITrail in 3D VISION.
> I'm going to add full screen support in the future.
>

EUREKA!
I recently figured out how to make it work! There are 3 ways:
1- (EASIEST) Rename MIDITrail.exe to googleearth.exe
2- Add MIDITrail.exe to the Google Earth profile using NVIDIA inspector
3- Duplicate the Google Earth profile to create a MIDITrail profile, then add the exe (Haven't tried it though, but should work)

It looks AMAZING!
However, it still only shows in windowed mode, so it would still be cool to have the option for exclusive fullscreen mode.
Reply to #75682

Reply to #75691×

Re: Full screen / 3D Vision (Stereoscopic) support? (2019-05-12 20:16 by yknk #82981)

MIDITrail for iOS supports VR view.
If you are using iPhone, you can enjoy the VR(virtual reality) experience using cheap VR glasses for smartphones and the game controller for iPhone.

Please check MDIDITrail user manual for iOS.
http://miditrail.osdn.jp/iOS/HELP.en.html
Reply to #75691

Reply to #82981×

Re: Full screen / 3D Vision (Stereoscopic) support? (2019-06-08 23:55 by yknk #83090)

MIDITrail supports full screen mode now.

* MIDITrail Ver.1.2.6 for Windows
* MIDITrail Ver.1.2.6 for macOS
Reply to #74622

Reply to #83090×